Thursday, June 9, 2011

The store

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath
My apartment sits just above a coffee shop and bakery, and it’s just the best thing. I wake up every morning to the scent of fresh baked pastries and the soft sounds that come through my ceiling are really soothing, in my opinion. At first I was afraid all the foot traffic down there would really get on my nerves but I’ve actually found that I like having people around. It makes me feel safer, especially at night. The coffee house used to have a wireless connection that I could tap into but they’ve since scrapped it, which is okay because I got Clearinternet anyway. My dog likes to go down there and sit at their outside tables and they even have homemade dog treats and a water bowl just outside the door! I can’t really complain, the owners Jim and Stacy are actually my landlords and they’re great at that, too. All in all, I think I’ve got a pretty sweet gig living up here above the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment